Life is one big trip

Luckily since I met my beloved in mid-2012, we have some amazing opportunities to travel the world. From trips around Australia to living in the U.K. to currently living in Saudi Arabia. As we prepare to plan another summer of travelling, both of us will get the chance to visit Sri Lanka, Vietnam, Malaysia, Singapore (first time for her) and later on in the year Norway.

Not to sound like an obnoxious wanker but travelling is addictive; there’s no doubt about it. The discovery of a new country, a new people, new customs, traditions, a new way of life, and best of all...the absolute characters you meet.

From having spent almost a good quarter of my life having never left Ireland, I am (slowly) trying my best to make up for lost time. Especially before what sounds like the dreaded death knell to any future (carefree) travel...having kids. My travel map is looking a bit on the small side, but I’m hoping to visit a few more before the death knell tolls.


Comments

Popular Posts